Some may believe in number symbolism, some don’t. But you can’t deny the fact that it’s something you daily see around you, particularly, in three areas: one in phone number, one in address and one in the calculation. It’s the same for the number 3. Besides being called as an Angel number, it is also called the owner of different symbolisms.
But what happens when you see three three times? The symbolisms get into a deeper meaning. So, if you see such a number, know that it is telling you a lot of stuffs.
Thus, we thought, you should not only know all the secret meanings of 333 but also know why this is known as one of the special combos of numbers.
Past, present, future: 333 can represent your past, present and future. If something from the past is affecting your present, it can be a good time of taking action as well as creating a better future. Since, 333 is the symbol of three periods of life, it is said to help you sort out your life in different periods by letting go of the past, utilizing the present for succeeding in the future. It is also said that the universe will be there to help you with life, but it’s you who have to take the first step.
Mind, body, spirit: Three three times represents the unity of three parts of yours: mind, body and spirit. Each part symbolizing each number has its own energy force which works differently. The Angel Number 3 is stated to be a symbol of truth, hence it might require the unity of those three areas. If one of them is not aligned with the rest, you won’t be able to reach your full potential. Hence, the number teaches you how important it is to take care of your mind, body and spirit altogether.
It is said the seeing the number 333 repetitively means it’s a reminder that you need a balance of those 3 areas. It’s a fact that each part affects the others. So, if you have positive thoughts, they will be reflected in other parts. Besides, dynamic soul helps make the mind alert while helping to achieve more. Hence, it teaches you to be careful of what to feed your mind since it is called to be a gateway to your soul.
Three dimensional: 333 can also be a symbol of something three dimensional. If you go deeper, it represents protection and guidance. Three dimensional can be associated with solid that can be referred to a solid shield you receive from the ascended masters and spirit guides. So, it is said that, if you constantly see the angel number, it means they are there to help and protect you from bad stuffs.
Keep going: As the number is repetitive, it carries a message of the universe stimulating you to keep going. 333 is known as being a symbol of working on your energy. It teaches you to find your talent and use it. It also pushes you to never stop what you start doing, so no matter what obstacles come, it triggers you to defeat them.
Have you ever experienced waking in wee hours in the morning without any reason and notice that the time is exactly 3:33am? If so, it is possibly regarded as a good coincidence since it symbolizes the call of your angels.
If you have read the Bible, you may know that number 3 has been used in several verses. To be exact, it has been used 467 times in the Bible. And you will see it using in different vital parts of the book. This makes the number special. And since it is regarded as angel number, it is given more importance.
In the Bible, the number 3 represents the Trinity, meaning, God the Holy Spirit, God the Father, and God the Son. It portrays that God exists in 3 forms. As per 333 meaning in the Holy Book, you will find 3 aspects of time that have been clearly expressed in the Bible. Such aspects of time include past, present, and future.
The Bible has also associated the number 333 with the concept of human, that is the mind, body and spirit. God existed before the creation of time and created you with consciousness which makes you who you are.
In the Gospel Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, it’s recorded that at the age of 33, Jesus Christ died on the cross.
In the bible, most of the passages incorporating 333 were related to the sound. Some of the verses are:
• Psalms 33:3: Sing to him a new song; play skillfully with a loud sound.
• Jeremiah 33:3: Call unto me, and I’ll answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you knowest not.
• Isaiah 33:3: The people fled at the noise of the tumult; the nations were scattered at the lifting up of thyself.
• King Tutankhamen inherited throne from his father Pharaoh Akhenaten in 1333 BC. King Tutankhamen is stated to be one of the most renowned pharaohs because of two prominent reasons. One is the invention of his lavish tomb in the 1920s, the other is its following exhibitions in the 20th century.
• In the Battle at Issus, Alexander the Great conquered Persia under Darius III in 333 BC. He also took over western Asia Minor, Syria, Sidon, Byblos, Phrygia, and so on. As interpreted in Daniel 8:20-22, he and his 4 successors are commonly deemed to of fulfilled the prophecy in Daniel 8:5-8. Josephus, the historian even recorded that after the high priest gifted the book of Daniel to Alexander, the latter spared Jerusalem.
• The youngest son of Constantine I, Flavius Julius Constans was made Caesar at Constantinople in 333 AD. Later, along with his brothers Constantine II and Constantius II, he became co-emperor. Constans opposed Arianism, banned pagan sacrifices as well as tolerated Judaism.
• A four year famine began in 1333 AD that killed 6 million in China.